Daniel Lee Fogg is a British swimmer. He specializes in open water swimming and in 1,500 freestyle events. He recently qualified for the 2012 London Olympics, breaking a 21-year old British record to win the 1500-m freestyle at the British Gas Swimming Championships.
Born: August 24, 1987 in Chingford, London
Weight: 74 kg
- won bronze in 1,500-m freestyle at the 2010 Commonweath Games
- won gold in 1,500-m freestyle at the the 2010 and 2012 British Championships
- won silver in 1,500-m freestyle at the 2011 British Championships
- competed in the 2008 European Short Course swimming championships (400-m and 1,500-m freestyle)
- competed in 2011 FINA World Championships in Shanghai