Bruno Senna is a Formula One racing driver from Brazil, currently racing for the Williams team. He debuted in F1 in 2010 Bahrain Grand Prix, for the Hispania Racing team, then moved to Renault in 2011.
Bruno is the nephew of Formula One champion Ayrton Senna.
Born: October 15, 1983 in Sao Paulo, Brazil
Height: 1.8 m
Weight: 69 kg
- Raced for the British Formula Three in 2005
- Joined the GP2 Series from 2007 to 2008
- Signed up for Hispania on October 30, 2009, for the 2010 season
- Scored his first F1 points at the 2011 Italian Grand Prix
- won the Lorenzo Bandini Trophy in Italy